Phosphatidylserine (PS) is a phospholipid that is a major component of cell membranes, making it a highly valuable nutrient for enhancing cognitive function. Without sufficient levels of PS, brain cells do not transmit nerve impulses properly.
PS is highly unstable and therefore prone to degradation. To overcome the issue of PS stability, we offer Smart PS™ — an exclusive fluid dispersion PS material, provided as finished dosage softgels, which has enviable stability. Shelf-life studies on Smart PS™ found that even after 24 months, the material showed absolutely no degradation. We also offer a soy-free version made with sunflower oil.
Smart PS™ enhanced-stability phosphatidylserine softgels overcome the problem of phosphatidylserine degradation for maximum brain benefits. Available only from Soft Gel Technologies, Smart PS finished dosage softgels feature an exclusive fluid dispersion phosphatidylserine material that has significantly enhanced stability for maximum brain benefits.
Research in animals and humans has shown that PS:
- Decreases the loss of brain cells
- Helps slow down age-related cognitive decline, including memory, attention and concentration May “turn back” the aging process
- Improves anxiety and depression in the elderly
- Reduces the risk of cognitive dysfunction, including Alzheimer’s disease
- Enhances athletic performance and recovery